Monthly Car Rental Dubai from VIP Rent a Car
Since the launch of VIP Rent a Car in Dubai in 1999, the agency, which is consisting of leading car rental service (VIP), has focused on core principles such as the value of money and excellent customer support. The Dubai-based company has grown exponentially across the UAE and has become a leader in this field because of its resoluteness and dedicated staff.
We offer our customers a memorable driving experience. Our extensive fleet includes economy, sports, SUV and luxury cars. The cheapest rent a car in Dubai.
Car rental companies offer many facilities that can save you valuable time as they offer flexible policies that grant freedom to customers and do not adhere to them during their trip. If you go with the best car rental offers you can save your money, but you must confirm that these deals correspond to your need or not. Because if you go with car rental deals that do not fit your demands, you can face the difficulty as well as the loss. You can also take advantage of these car rental deals on a special occasion, for example, meeting, wedding or for some emergency task.
Reasons for monthly car rental Dubai from VIP
- Rental is becoming more popular, probably because of low monthly payments and its fittings to a monthly budget.
- The monthly car rental Dubai in VIP Rent a Car comes with plenty of features designed to make the driving experience enjoyable and comfortable.
- We have a wide fleet of cars
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Renting a chauffeured car or without a chauffeur
- Multi-lingual drivers wearing uniforms
- Busing services
- 24/24 support
- An immediate international booking facility linked to holiday fleet management.
- In the event of any emergency, we can catch up with you wherever you are.
- We can offer any other convenient service tailored upon request.
- In the event of an accident, if the renter is liable, he will be fined a penalty of “overpayment of insurance coverage” + 20% of the repair, in addition to the daily rental until the car repair is completed. If he is not liable, while the other party exists, the renter is liable for paying the daily rent until the car repair is completed.
- In the case of “TOTAL LOSS”, (damage to the vehicle beyond the economic repair), the renter agrees to pay 20% of the total insured value of the vehicle + the penalty for the accident “overpayment of insurance coverage”.
Choose the car you dream of driving and that suits your needs & your trip, and we will help you get your deal.
Rental Requirements at VIP Rent a Car in Dubai, UAE
- The car is only for use in UAE for insurance coverage.
- Residents in the UAE – All drivers with a residence or work VISA issued by the UAE must issue a valid driving license in the UAE for at least one year and must be more than 25 years old.
- Tourists and Visitors – Citizens with driving licenses can drive in the UAE using their foreign license through a valid visit card or a tourist visa only. Note that the original license must be of the same nationality country.
- Please note that customers with driving licenses from Japan, Turkey, Greece and South Korea must provide a translation of their authorized driver’s license from their consulate or embassy as appropriate.
- Passport data
- For all residents of the UAE, a copy of the passport (Image ID page and visa page) must be submitted at the time of hire.
- For tourists and visitors, a valid UAE visa must be stamped in the passport. For residents who rent from G, H, I, L and N cars group, it is necessary to submit the original passport before renting.
Payment Methods at VIP
- A valid credit card is required of the main driver’s name for any car hire. At the time of hire, an authorization will be obtained on your credit card based on estimated and excess rental fees. Your credit card must contain enough funds to cover all rental charges.
- Major credit cards accepted are Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club. Please note that debit cards are not accepted.